Interface doesn’t have a central office, email address or key editor! We’re a voluntary, decentralised effort, everyone doing what they can. To write for us (and anything else related to content) please contact the editors for the most suitable regional or language collective: details below.
Because we are a global journal, and movements (and their relationships to academia) are organised so differently in different parts of the world, the basic structure of the journal is as a network of regional or linguistically-defined groups, each of which organises its own editorial processes and tries to find an appropriate way of working with its own local realities.
We can accept material in Bengali, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish. Articles and queries should go to the contact person listed below for the relevant region:
Movements in Africa
Movements in Australia and New Zealand
Please submit papers in English to Alexander Waters (alexander.waters AT rmit.edu.au).
Movements in Central and South America
For Spanish-speaking Central and South America: please submit papers in Spanish or English to Heike Schaumberg (heikes1 AT googlemail.com) and Sara Motta (saracatherinem AT googlemail.com) or in Spanish, English or Dutch to Elisabet Rasch (elisabet.rasch AT wur.nl). For Brazil: please submit papers in Portuguese or English to Ana Margarida Esteves (anamargarida.esteves AT gmail.com).
Movements in Central and Eastern Europe
Movements in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Please submit papers in Mandarin Chinese (both simplified and traditional) and English to Kevin Lin (klin3077 AT gmail.com).
Movements in South Asia
Movements in Southeast Asia
Please submit papers to Sarah Raymundo (sarahraymundo1976 AT gmail.com).
Movements in the USA and Canada
Please submit papers in English to Lesley Wood (ljwood AT yorku.ca), in English or Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian to Irina Ceric (irina.ceric AT gmail.com) and in English to Todd Wolfson (wolfsont AT gmail.com).
Movements in Western Europe
Please submit papers:
- in English to Helge Hiram Jensen (helge AT hiram.no), Melanie Kryst (mkryst AT governance-platform.org), Brecht de Smet (brecht.desmet AT ugent.be), Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT mu.ie) or Cristina Flesher Fominaya (flesherfomi AT gmail.com)
- in Dutch to Brecht de Smet (brecht.desmet AT ugent.be)
- in French to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT mu.ie) or Melanie Kryst (mkryst AT governance-platform.org)
- in German to Melanie Kryst (mkryst AT governance-platform.org) or Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT mu.ie)
- in Italian to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
- in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish to Helge Hiram Jensen (helge AT hiram.no) or Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT mu.ie)
- in Spanish to Cristina Flesher Fominaya (flesherfomi AT gmail.com)
International / transnationally organised movements
Please submit papers in English, German or Finnish to David Landy (dlandy AT tcd.ie); in English, Bengali or Hindi to Sutapa Chattopadhyay (sutapajacob AT gmail.com) or in English, French, Italian or German to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT mu.ie).
In English, French or Spanish: please contact Dawn Paley (dawnpaley AT gmail.com).
For queries etc. relating to the website please contact Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT mu.ie).