Interface is not a traditional, centralised journal with a single key editor! Because we are a global journal, and movements (and their relationships to academia) are organised so differently in different parts of the world, the basic structure of the journal is as a network of regional or linguistically-defined groups, each of which organises its own editorial processes and tries to find an appropriate way of working with its own local realities.
We can accept material in Afrikaans, Arabic, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Zulu. Articles and queries should go to the contact person listed below for the relevant region:
Movements in Africa
Movements in Australia and New Zealand
Please submit papers in English to Elizabeth Humphrys (elizabeth.humphrys AT uts.edu.au)
Movements in Central and South America
For Spanish-speaking Central and South America: please submit papers in Spanish or English to Sara Motta (saracatherinem AT googlemail.com) and Heike Schaumberg (heikes1 AT googlemail.com). For Brazil: please submit papers in Portuguese or English to Ana Margarida Esteves (anamargarida.esteves AT gmail.com).
Movements in Central and Eastern Europe
Please submit papers in Czech, English, French, German, Polish, Russian or Slovak to Jiří Navrátil (navratil.jirka AT gmail.com), Asia Rutkowska (asiarutkowska AT gmail.com) and Anna Szolucha (annaszolucha.interface AT gmail.com).
Movements in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Please submit papers in Mandarin Chinese (both simplified and traditional) and English to Kevin Lin (klin3077 AT gmail.com).
Movements in South Asia
Movements in Southeast Asia
Please submit papers to Sarah Raymundo (sarahraymundo1976 AT gmail.com).
Movements in the USA and Canada
Movements in Western Europe
Please submit papers:
• in English to Cristina Flesher Fominaya (flesherfomi AT gmail.com), Alice Mattoni (alicemattoni AT gmail.com), Eduardo Romanos (eduardo.romanos AT cps.ucm.es) or Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
• in Italian to Alice Mattoni (alicemattoni AT gmail.com), Eduardo Romanos (eduardo.romanos AT cps.ucm.es) or Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
• in French, German, Norwegian, Danish or Swedish to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
• in Portuguese to Ana Margarida Esteves (anamargarida.esteves AT gmail.com)
• in Spanish to Eduardo Romanos (eduardo.romanos AT cps.ucm.es) or Cristina Flesher Fominaya (flesherfomi AT gmail.com)
We can also accept papers in Maltese: please contact Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie) in relation to these.
International / transnationally organised movements
Please submit papers in English, Dutch, French and Spanish or with special reference to labour or social forums, to Peter Waterman (firstname.lastname@example.org); in English, German or Finnish to David Landy (email@example.com) or in English, French, Italian or German to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie).
In other cases, please contact an editor listed above as using the appropriate language.
This post is also available in: Italian