Interface is not a traditional, centralised journal with a single key editor! Because we are a global journal, and movements (and their relationships to academia) are organised so differently in different parts of the world, the basic structure of the journal is as a network of regional or linguistically-defined groups, each of which organises its own editorial processes and tries to find an appropriate way of working with its own local realities.
We can accept material in Bengali, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish. Articles and queries should go to the contact person listed below for the relevant region:
Movements in Africa
Movements in Australia and New Zealand
Please submit papers in English to Alexander Waters (alexander.waters AT rmit.edu.au).
Movements in Central and South America
For Spanish-speaking Central and South America: please submit papers in Spanish or English to Heike Schaumberg (heikes1 AT googlemail.com) and Sara Motta (saracatherinem AT googlemail.com) or in Spanish, English or Dutch to Elisabet Rasch (elisabet.rasch AT wur.nl). For Brazil: please submit papers in Portuguese or English to Ana Margarida Esteves (anamargarida.esteves AT gmail.com).
Movements in Central and Eastern Europe
Please submit papers in Czech, English, French, German, Polish, Russian or Slovak to Jiří Navrátil (navratil.jirka AT gmail.com), Asia Rutkowska (asiarutkowska AT gmail.com) and Anna Szolucha (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Movements in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Please submit papers in Mandarin Chinese (both simplified and traditional) and English to Kevin Lin (klin3077 AT gmail.com).
Movements in South Asia
Movements in Southeast Asia
Please submit papers to Sarah Raymundo (sarahraymundo1976 AT gmail.com).
Movements in the USA and Canada
Please submit papers in English to Lesley Wood (ljwood AT yorku.ca), in English or Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian to Irina Ceric (irina.ceric AT gmail.com) and in English to Todd Wolfson (email@example.com).
Movements in Western Europe
Please submit papers:
- in English to Helge Hiram Jensen (helge AT hiram.no), Melanie Kryst (mkryst AT governance-platform.org), Brecht de Smet (brecht.desmet AT ugent.be), Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie) or Cristina Flesher Fominaya (flesherfomi AT gmail.com)
- in Dutch to Brecht de Smet (brecht.desmet AT ugent.be)
- in French to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie) or Melanie Kryst (mkryst AT governance-platform.org)
- in German to Melanie Kryst (mkryst AT governance-platform.org) or Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
- in Italian to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
- in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish to Helge Hiram Jensen (helge AT hiram.no) or Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie)
- in Spanish to Cristina Flesher Fominaya (flesherfomi AT gmail.com)
International / transnationally organised movements
Please submit papers in English, German or Finnish to David Landy (firstname.lastname@example.org); in English, Bengali or Hindi to Sutapa Chattopadhyay (sutapajacob AT gmail.com) or in English, French, Italian or German to Laurence Cox (laurence.cox AT nuim.ie).
In English, French or Spanish: please contact Dawn Paley (dawnpaley AT gmail.com).
In other cases, please contact an editor listed above as using the appropriate language.
This post is also available in: Italian